Facedrip Commercial Review 2023 - Best AI Powered Interactive Video Maker
Review by Anil Kumar
Facedrip Commercial is the very first artificial intelligence-powered interactive video-making application that comes with interactive & video marketing services that give you the fastest and simplest method to create and host, market, and sell interactive videos.
Basically, Facedrip turns any regular video into an interactive video. You can either record your video directly on the Facedrip app, or you can import a pre-recorded video from your device and customize it for maximum engagement.
The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It walks you through the process of making an interactive video by providing simple instructions and tips.
How Does FaceDrip Commercial Work?
Facedrip works in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: CREATE
Record, import from YouTube & Upload your video in just 1-Click
STEP 2: HOST
Access 100% Free Hosting at zero cost
STEP 3: MARKET AND SELL
Point-n-click to customize, Add interactive elements using the built-in drag-n-drop editor Embed Anywhere - websites, sales pages, blogs, social media, emails, or share the links directly.
Facedrip Review: Exclusive Features (A to Z Breakdown)
- Take a look at the app’s strong features:
- Record with a webcam or a screen recorder, then upload from your desktop, record from third-party apps, or directly import videos from YouTube.
- Replace dull text and email messages with personalised video messages that include interactive elements and call-to-action buttons.
- Increase your open and click-through rates by over 300 percent by using video email or video SMS campaigns.
- Make viewers take action by including relevant call-to-actions like “Schedule A Demo” and “Visit Website” buttons.
- From right inside your videos, add public booking links and manage your scheduling using Calendly, Callifyme, Booklikeaboss, and other services.
- To ensure a buffer-free viewing experience, we use cutting-edge transcoding/encoding video technology.
- High-converting video sales pages are created with the built-in futuristic page builder.
- Separate Workspaces For Different Clients Can Be Created & accessed
- FREE VIDEO HOSTING + 100% Newbie friendly.
How Much Does FaceDrip Cost?
Facedrip is a front-end which is the main video creation and hosting service that starts at just $47 one time. It includes features such as 200 videos, 30 gigabytes of storage space, 50 gigabytes of bandwidth, direct uploads, the ability to record video and audio with screen sharing, the ability to record audio and video separately, Picture-in-Picture mode recording, and the ability to import videos in one click from an external source.
Users can also share private links for password-protected videos, customize colors and components, optimize videos for faster loading times and better image quality, live transcoding after recording, and more. There are a few upsells as well.
FaceDrip Upsell 1: Unlimited Upgrade
The first upsell for Facedrip is called the Unlimited Edition. This upgrade costs $97-$147/year. It offers features like:
- Unlimited interactive videos
- Free storage up to 250 GB
- Unlimited campaigns
- Unlimited interactive videos emails
- Unlimited email marketing campaigns & sms marketing campaigns
- Send/share interactive videos via emails/social media
- Set up video widget on your landing pages
- And much more!
FaceDrip Upsell 2: Professional Edition
The second upsell for Facedrip is called “Professional Edition.” It costs $57. This offers features such as a complete CRM that handles deals, tasks, sales, clients, and workflows.
ou’ll also enjoy AI-powered video marketing campaign automation. Plus, you’ll have real-time video engagement reporting on Slack, Salesforce, etc. You can effortlessly connect and execute customer engagement across multiple channels. Plus, you’ll have deep analytics to help you track video engagement and learn more about your audience.
Finally, automate video emails, video SMS, and follow-up campaigns. Plus, you’ll have detailed contact level reporting of email open, clickthrough rate, video watch rate, and CTA click rates.
FaceDrip Upsell 3: Agency Edition
The third upsell that Facedrip offers is called “Agency Consultant”. It costs $197 and provides features such as the ability to start your own video, email, and SMS marketing agency. You can also use their marketing tools, which have been created by experts. Additionally, there is a client area where you can manage your clients and charge the price you want. You keep all of the money you earn- Facedrip takes no commissions or cuts.
FaceDrip Upsell 4: VideoReel
The fourth Facedrip upsell is called “Videoreel”. For $37, you can create videos that are sure to grab people’s attention for social media and ads. You can choose from 175 templates and then customize them however you want. Once you’re done, the video will be ready to go! You don’t have to be a creative genius to create video content for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
FaceDrip Upsell 5: Whitelable
For $197-297, you can buy the Facedrip fifth upsell, which is called “Whitelabel”. This will allow you to create jaw-dropping videos and become a six-figure software seller. You will be able to re-brand and sell Facedrip as your own software while keeping all of the profits.
You will also have access to a Whitelabel license panel inside the Facedrip dashboard, where you can add, delete and manage all of your customer’s subscriptions with just a click. Plus, you will receive customer and technical support for your customers, and pocket all of the profits!
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.